M88 - Online Live Casino：
M88 - Online Live Casino,
Free & Real Money Slots CasinoTop10,
Admission to California Prep International School is at any time of the year provided the student meets the admission and academic requirements.
Step 1: Download the student application form and contact the Admission office for appointment.
- Download the Student Application Form.
- Contact the Admission Office
[+66 (0)36 358 714]
[+66 (0)81 257 5455]
[+66 (0)86 137 2377]
Step 2: Meet the appointment with the Admission office and complete the following:
- Placement Test and Interview.
- Conference: Parent & Admission Committee.
- Submission of Requirements.
- Completed Student Application Form
- Three recent color photographs (1 by 1 inch)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of House Registration
- Copy of Student Identification Card (for students aged over 15)
- Student’s Current Medical Certificate
- Official Transcript from the previous school
Additional Requirements (for non-Thai students):
- Copy of passport
- Copy of parents’ passport with non-immigrant visa/work permit
- Other proof of legal status in Thailand
- Official Receipt - Escrow Deposit
|Step 3: Register as an official student.
- Complete the registration process with the Finance office.
Tuition and Fees
|Step 4: Complete the student orientation procedure.
- General Orientation for all students with a student ‘buddy’.
- E-Learning Procedures for Middle and High School students.
Recommendation on Applicant’s Age:
- For Pre-Kindergarten: Two (2) years old by August 1
- For Grade 1: Six (6) years old by August 1
Note: Photos of parents and the one assigned to pick up the kids from Pre-K/Kinder to Grade 5 are also required.